Thursday, October 16, 2008

:: Waite's ::

Jennifer, Sara, Matt and Luke are long time family friends, and I love to photograph them whenever I get the chance. Every time we head out for a shoot, I am always impressed with their attention to detail, and style in their outfits. In my opinion, they could be models!!

A benefit for me in photographing them is that they are always game for whatever crazy ideas that I come up with...This years shoot started off with a vague plan to go somewhere downtown Chicago. As soon as we made it downtown, we discovered that the Susan G. Komen Race for Breast Cancer was taking place all over the city (instead of the lake front like we had thought). So, we wandered around on the South side for a little while, coming up with fun locations that I had never seen before. It was great!!!

Jern, Sara, Matt and Luke - it was fun to catch up, fun to photograph you once again and most of all great to go on another adventure together!!! They seem to be few and far between these days...


3 comments:

Miss Kris said...

Joy, The pictures are wonderful, as usual!! :) And yes, i agree. . . the Waite's should be models! I love all of their outfits!
~Kristi

Sara Waite said...

Visiting your blog and watching the slideshows is like going to the movies. I just need to grab the popcorn and milkduds and I'm set. Best of all you don't charge me twenty bucks:) xo

Anonymous said...

I see they got graffiti in their shoot--Lucky! Maybe some day... ;) Thanks again for Sunday!! ~KarliBee