Monday, October 13, 2008

:: Baby Myles ::

I photographed the Islas family last Summer, and then photographed a surprise birthday for a member of their family! It has been fun getting to know them, and seeing their family grow.

They added a new member to their family in September! Baby Myles! He is adorable, and was quite laid back. I guess third born babies have to be, everyone else is so busy around them!

Welcome Baby Myles! You have a very loving family, and I look forward to capturing moments of you growing up!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful family! Lovely children who are so fortunate to have loving parents.

Anonymous said...

Rene and Michelle,

I just wanted to share with you how beautiful and blessed you all are. This will be a remembrance that your children will treasure!

Take care and may God continue to bless you all.

Rosa Vasquez, Tucson AZ

Angela Abeyta Photography said...

I will now be stalking your blog! Your work is amazing and I found you through a comment that Nathan Terrell left you on Face Book. I have been taking pictures for 2 years now and have so much to learn. I would love the opportunity to pick your brain! Your images are INCREDIBLE and your post editing ROCKS! You truly have a gift!