Wednesday, October 22, 2008

:: Joani and Kevin's Wedding ::

I love brisk Fall days...golden colors...blue skies...and weddings!!! This past weekend was full of those things. Joani and Kevin celebrated their wedding day with gorgeous Fall weather.

It was a busy day, but full of little details that Joani has been working on for months. Everything turned out beautiful, and I am so happy for these two! As both of them are airline pilots, I wish them the best as they fly the friendly skies :)






4 comments:

Angela Abeyta Photography said...

These are gorgeous!!! I love all of them... seriously. You have such an amazing gift and are an inspiration!

Titi Judy said...

Absolutely beautiful love the slide. Can't wait to order the real pics. You made a perfect bride Joani

Miriam Roldan said...

Just stunning.
What a beautiful day. Beautiful Bride, great party, oh and Kevin you looked great also... Love You both

Anonymous said...

They are absolutely beautiful! Just like your wedding! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of it!