Tuesday, September 23, 2008

:: Baby Sterling ::

They say that time starts to fly by faster as you get older, and it is so true!! It seems like yesterday my siblings and I were scheming up things like tree forts and digging massive holes in the ground. Next thing you know, my big brother falls in love with a cute girl, they get married and along comes baby Sterling!
It will take a little bit of getting used the fact that my big brother is now a daddy, and my parents are grandparents and I am an aunt!!!! We are all beside ourselves with excitement, and I am just a bit sad that so many miles are between me and my adorable nephew.

Congratulations Chris and Megan!! Jamie and I are so happy for you! Megan, you will never cease to amaze me. You did a wonderful job in bringing Sterling into this world, and I know that you and Chris will be amazing parents!!!

Welcome Sterling Douglas, your Aunt Joy and Uncle Jamie are going to spoil you!



Because my brother has been digging in the dirt (long before he rode a bike) and he is now an excavator, the pictures of Sterling on the bobcat, and in the bucket are for his daddy.

6 comments:

Katie said...

He's simply adorable! Beautiful pictures Joy. I love the Bobcat ones... it's never to early to start those little guys out on those things. ;)

Lacey said...

I love the bucket ones! very nice : )

GreenScarfProject said...

So so beautiful!!! He is incredible...looking forward to more chroniclings of the Life and Times of Sterling Douglas! ;)

julia vandenoever said...

so sweet. it is amazing to capture a newborn because you just don't remember how small they once were.

Jennifer said...

Again, Joy, you captured the moment! You are truly the BEST in the world! We all sat and wept at the priceless moments! Thank you for sharing them with all of us!

Anonymous said...

Dear Grandson,
I long to hold you. My eyes have waited a long long time to see such a one as you. You are simply adorable. I love you, Sterling.

Grandpa McGregor