Wednesday, September 17, 2008

:: Baby Cameron ::


I love photographing babies, and Cameron was fun to photograph!! She was bright eyed and quite awake when we arrived, and then after a full tummy, fell asleep and let us move her around. The session was a family affair, with Grandma there helping me with details like the basket and fluffy brown blanket. She had some great ideas!!
I met Cameron's parents, Amanda and Jonathan, a few months ago. Amanda's Mom happens to be Jamie's boss! They are a fun couple, and so happy to welcome little Cameron into their lives.

Welcome to this world Cameron!





1 comment:

Brenners said...

Love these photos!!! I am so looking forward to taking pictures of my little baby in November. My BIL is letting me borrow his camera - YAY!! Now I just need to get creative and come up with lighting option in our light challenged house.